Attic Insulation – What are the benefits?
Attic insulation is a must. But before we discuss and outline the main benefits, we are going to ask you 2 questions:
1) Did you know that up to 35% of heat lost can be leaked through the attic and roof.
2) Did you also know that according to current building regulations a minimum of 12 inches of insulation is required in the attic loft space?
Everyone knows heat rises towards our attics and with heating bills forming a considerable part of all our monthly home expenditures, the benefits of having attic insulation are clear and simple. Plus unlike certain wall solutions attic insulation is an area that can be rectified relatively cheaply and so the payback time on insulating your attic is minimal.
Main Benefits of Attic Insulation:
- Warmer & Cosier Home
- Improve your homes BER (Building Energy Rating)
- Considerable Savings on your Home Energy Bills
- Prevents Pipes & Water Tanks from Freezing
- Reduce Outside Noise
For more details on how CosiHomes can save you up to 35% on your home heating costs with attic insulation – CALL 1890 315315 or EMAIL email@example.com
November 26th, 2015