Home insulation providers – the checklist
After making the important decision to insulate your home, the next step is choosing the right insulation provider; this can be a challenging task. Knowing which insulation product is right for you to picking a contractor you can trust to perform the work can be a tense undertaking.
At CosiHomes we have outlined some steps a homeowner should consider when choosing which insulation provider to choose, there are a few things that you can research on your own that can help you narrow your choices.
- Fully licensed and Insured – Ensure that your insulation contractor is part of the SEAI (Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland) registered list of contractors and is insured to carry out work in your home.
- Reputable & Experienced. Choose a contractor that has been in business for a respectable number of years and is reputable. Check references and with previous customers they have carried work out for.
- Online Research – Look for insulation contractors who have a website and/or social media presence and read through their testimonials. Also, ask your friends or work colleagues, Maybe they can help by giving you a referral of someone they know and trust.
- Certified installers. Check their certification. If an insulation contractor has their installers trained directly by the manufacturer to install their product, then you can be willing to bet that they have the support of the manufacturer during all phases of an installation. This is like extra insurance.
- Fleet of Vehicles. See if they have a fleet of vehicles or not. It is important that your insulation contractor has more than one truck on the road, especially if you are installing spray foam insulation.
You can never be too careful when making such an important decision as choosing the right insulation provider, by following the above steps; it may make that daunting task a little easier for you.
For more details on how CosiHomes can help you choose the right insulation provider CALL 1890 315315 or EMAIL email@example.com
August 20th, 2014