Do I need to install a new boiler?
A question we get asked a lot by our customers is “Do I need to install a new boiler” when they ring us or when we are onsite doing a free home energy audit.
If you find yourself asking the same question, see the below checklist to determine whether or not you need to install a new boiler. If your answer yes to the majority of the below questions, it would definitely benefit you to look into getting a new high efficiency boiler.
Boiler Replacement Checklist
- Was my current boiler installed over 10 years ago?
- Has my heating bill been increasing in recent years?
- Am I spending increasing amounts of money replacing parts on my current boiler?
- Is my current boiler too big for my needs? (Are there less people in my house now, do I need less heat and hot water?)
- Does my boiler service engineer recommend that I change my boiler soon?
- Does my boiler emit more smoke when operating than it used to?
- Does my boiler make more noise when operating than it used to?
So if you have more yes answers to the above, it’s a sure thing that it’s time to consider installing a new boiler in your home.
For more details on how CosiHomes can save you up to 25% on your home heating costs with a new boiler – CALL 1890 315315 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
January 7th, 2016