External Wall Insulation – The Benefits
What are the Benefits of External Wall Insulation?
Before we at CosiHomes discuss in more detail the benefits of external wall insulation,
let us explain exactly what it is.
Simply put, external insulation consists of fixing an insulating material to the outer surface of the walls of your home. This insulation is covered with a protective mesh and weather‐tight render which is extremely durable and has high impact resistance.
So what are the benefits of External Wall Insulation?
- You can save up to 30% on your heating bills
- It’s more environmentally friendly
- It can add value to your home
- Your property is weatherproof & low maintenance
- It revitalises your homes appearance
- Improves internal living comfort
- Provides additional soundproofing
- There’s no loss of room space
- No internal redecoration
- Improves air-tightness
CosiHomes can supply external insulation in a wide variety of colours and finishes, which can improve the exterior look of your home when complete.
For more details on how CosiHomes can help cut your home heating bills by up to 30%– CALL 1890 315315 or EMAIL email@example.com
October 17th, 2014